Art. 11 - Withdrawal / Refund
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
- In case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day term starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal from the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to: email@example.com
- he buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014, not mandatory.
- The goods must be returned to: Via dell 'Artigianato 6/8 - 27043 Broni (PV)
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 7 days, including any shipping costs.
- As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until the goods are received or until the buyer demonstrates that he has returned the goods.
- The right of withdrawal will not apply in the event that the services and products of mikah.it are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- The site will make the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the user intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the refund.